Sunday 10 February 2013

In My Mailbox #26


In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Sharing books that have been received for review, purchased or given as a gift. The hope is that you will share in the comment section what you received this week.

I had a quiet week in my mailbox, but that's a good thing, it has been a little crazy over the past month or so. I did purchase a handful of books and gifted.

Gifted



The Magic Warble by Victoria Simcox - on Monday there will be a spotlight and giveaway on the blog, be sure to check it out. Thank you Victoria.

Won



The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann - thank you Brenda from Crazy Four Books

Purchased



Ethan (Brightest Kind of Darkness #0.5) by P.T. Michelle - $0.99
The Perfect Game (The Perfect Game #1) by J Sterling - $0.99
Sins and Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1) by Karina Halle - have seen this around a bit lately and it sounds fantastic.


One Breath Away by Heather Gudenkauf - I have discovered Google Play bookstore - this bargain was only $2.50, they are having a fantastic sale with some books half price.
Storm (Elementals #1) by Brigid Kemmerer - Google Play for only $0.99

Borrowed

I forgot to put these on last weeks post, so here they are this week.


Now is Good by Jenny Downham
Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles #1) by Lenore Appelhans
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Athena the Brain (Goddess Girls #1) by Joan Holub
The Girl in the Mask by Marie-Louise Jensen
For some unknown reason, the librarian's like to put the genre stickers right in the middle of the spine. :)


What did you receive in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! The Peculiars looks really good-- I hope that you enjoy it! I haven't heard about any of the other books, though. :/ I clearly need to get better at book sleuthing! ;) Lovely haul, girly! I hope that you enjoy them!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Storm is awesome, I hope you love it! And I liked Level 2 as well :D

    Have you read Brightest Kind of Darkness? Is it good? I downloaded it when it was free on Amazon a while ago but never read it!

    Thanks for stopping by,
    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Come and check out my weekly book haul feature, Stocktake Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Anna and hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been out of the loop ..I've only heard of one from your haul ...AFK and enjoyed it ..the off shoot, "Lola & the Girl Next Door" wasn't as great though.

    Happy reading! Thanks for stoppin' by neck of the woods. Glad to hear that Brightest Kinds of Darkness is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't love One Breath Away but it wasn't bad and that's a great price for it.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang! You are rolling in fun books this week! :) Looking forward to the reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh can't wait to see what you think of Sins & Needles and Ethan!!! I want to read those too!!!!

    ~Kayla
    Kayla’s Place

    ReplyDelete