Wednesday 5 December 2012

WWW Wednesdays #9


Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions....
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you'll read next?

 My Answers:

What are you currently reading? Release (The Protector #3) by M.R. Merrick - a fantastic YA fantasy and I am almost finished. Look out for the tour starting next week.







What did you recently finish? Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - OMG, I loved this book. It was such an emotional story and I am totally hooked on this series. Cannot wait for Dare You To next year.







What do you think you'll read next? This is a tough question this week. I am torn between a lot of books I've purchased the last couple weeks, but then I have a few books for review. So I will probably go for the review reads Eve Hallows and the Book of Shadows by Robert Gray and The Mad Scientist's Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke.



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your WWW Wednesdays post or share your answers in a comment here (if you don't have a blog). THANKS!

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of any of these books. Enjoy your reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, just the title, the Mad Scientist's Daughter sounds awesome! Love for Pushing the Limits - I am going to have to put it on my TBR! Nice reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mad Scientist's Daughter looks very intriguing! So does Pushing the Limits. Great books this week!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of the Protector series before but I'm going to have to look into it. I do love a good fantasy book! I also loved beyond loved Pushing the Limits! Such an amazing debut. I can't wait to read more books from McGarry.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete